The US Tax return deadline is just a few days away. For Individual Tax payers, the deadline is April 18th, and its approaching very fast. US Tax filing is a mandatory requirement, non filing or delays can cause significant penalties and interest.
2010 Tax Filing deadlines
- April 18th 2011 – Individual Tax Return
- April 18th 2011 – Last day to make IRA/SEP contributions
- June 30th 2011 – Foreign Bank Account Reporting Form
- August 30th 2011 – Last date for 2nd Foreign bank Disclosure Amnesty program
- October 17th 2011 – Final deadline to file individual tax returns (with extension)
Foreign Bank Account Reporting Form (FBAR)
If you own or have authority over a foreign financial account, including a bank account, brokerage account, mutual fund, unit trust, or other types of financial accounts, you may be required to report the account yearly to the Internal Revenue Service. Read More
Global Value Add, Inc – MyTaxFiler have been assisting our members in planning and filing their tax returns at discounted rates. They have experts on board who can assist J1, H1, L1, F1 and Opt Visa holders.
Below is their information if you wish to contact with their tax professionals.
Customer support (888)- 996-9829 or (972)-349-0149
US Office: (888)-482-0279 or (972)-961-4814
MyVisajobs page: www.myvisajobs.com/TaxFiling.aspx
Other Tax Return Resources: Tax Return Accountant, CPA