In September 2014, average hourly earning of all U.S. employees on private nonfarm payrolls was $24.53, which was 47 cents higher than one year ago. But how about the salary levels of those professional occupations qualified for H1B visa?
Based on a national survey of employers of every size, in every state and every industry sector, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics created the 2013 Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates
. Following table is a summary of H1B related occupations.
||Number of Jobs
|Business and financial operations
|Computer and mathematical
|Architecture and engineering
|Life, physical, and social science
|Education, training, and library
|Healthcare practitioner and technical
|click here to view hourly and yearly wages of all occupation groups
If you want to know more about your potential income level in United States, please try these links:
- 2014 H1B Visa Report by Occupation
- 2014 Green Card Report by Occupation
- Prevailing Wage Determination Database for Foreign Workers
- 2013 Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates by Occupation Group
- 2013 Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates by Sub-Occupation(Detailed)
U.S. economy has finally recovered. The employers are desperately looking for skilled foreign workers. It is time for you to update your career profile
and pitch potential employers now!