U.S. employers added 192,000 jobs in Feb 2011. Initial claims for unemployment benefits fell by 20,000 to 368,000 in the week ending Feb. 26, 2011, the lowest level in nearly 3 years. USCIS will start accepting H1B Visa petitions again on April 1.
Job Hunting is painful. This is especially true for foreigners. How many jobs do you apply for every day? How many hiring managers call you back every month? Will the hiring manager open your application you have spent so much time on?
Smart Apply is the solution! Once you tell it your background and preferences, it will start working for you 24X7. It will crawl the job boards, match your skills and interests, and submit customized applications to 50 best matched jobs.
Smart Apply has been so successful since its launch last summer, we just released Smart Apply 2.0 based on user feedbacks. Following are some of the enhancements:
- Multiple Settings: You can now create up to 5 smart applies. For example, if you are looking for both database and programming jobs, you can create different criteria, attach different resumes and cover letters.
- No Restriction Trial Period: In Smart Apply 1.0, only 10 jobs would be matched during trial period. Smart Apply 2.0 removes the limit.
- Customized Apply Time: The opening rates of email applications are different at different hours. An application arrives at 2PM is more likely to be opened than the one arrives at 8AM. You can now decide when your application will be submitted.
- Match Score: Every matched job has a matching score. You can use the scores to test your setting and approve matched jobs.
- User Interface: The interface of Smart Apply 2.0 is more user friendly. We will continue to improve the interface based on your feedbacks.
USCIS will start accepting H1B Visa petitions within one month. Let Smart Apply 2.0 help you win the visa job war!