Browse Candidates by Occupation
Browse Candidates by Job Title
Browse Candidates by Country
Browse Candidates by Degree
Browse Candidates by Career Level
Browse Candidates by Gender
|Degree: ||Master's Degree|
|Career Level: ||Qualified|
|Occupation: ||Life, Physical, and Social science|
|Career Title: ||Biological Scientists, All Other, Microbiologists, Life Scientists, All Other|
|Target Title: ||Research Assistant, Scientist|
|Skills: ||pcr; Chromatography; Cell culturing; fermentation; molecular cloning; microbiology; Protein extraction; Biochemistry; Nucleic acids – Extraction, Purification & Estimation;|
|HighLight: ||• 2.5 years’ experience as Scientist – Associate in Molecular biology/Microbiology/Cell Biology/ Biochemistry domains
• Experienced in Cell Culturing - handling, maintenance & preservation, PCR, Chromatography and Nucleic acids – Extraction, Purification & Estimation.
• Ability to manage self in both independent and collaborative work environments with quick Learning, good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills|
|Membership: ||ISTE , Society of Bio technologist, India|
|Certification: ||Food Safety Management System Auditor / Lead Auditor Course – ISO22000:2005)|
|Honor: ||• Isolated and characterized Trichoderma harzianum in MTCC with Accession number 10730.
• Deposited sequence of Hypocrea lixii isolate MTCC 10730 translation elongation factor 1 alpha (tef1alpha) gene, partial cds with GenBank id number: JF906517.1
• Awarded as Top Scorer of School and Taluk and District in National Cyber and Science Olympiad Competitions during 2006 – 2007
• Developed software for detecting female gynecological abnormalities using Fuzzy and Intutionistic Fuzzy systems.
• Meritorious Excellence, Department of Biotechnology, KSRCT. (2008, 2009, 2010,2011)
• “Achievers’ Award” Bannari Amman Institute of Technology. (2012, 2013)|
|Reference: ||verified employer only|
Gaanappriya Mohan is Research Assistant, Scientist(Life, Physical, and Social science) from Wallington,New Jersey United States.
Cavinkare Research centre Chennai, Tamilnadu India
Industry: Biotech - Cosmetic
12/2013 - 03/2016
•2.5 years’ experience as Scientist – Associate in Molecular biology/Microbiology/Cell Biology/ Biochemistry domains
•Experienced in Cell Culturing - handling, maintenance & preservation, PCR, Chromatography and Nucleic acids – Extraction, Purification & Estimation.
K.S.Rangasamy College of Technology TIRUCHENGODE, Tamilnadu, India
07/2007 - 04/2011
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Graduated with Distinction and Completed Mini Research Projects on microbial and molecular biology as a vast area of expertise.
Won Several Prizes at various National and International conferences and technical Symposia for presenting my research findings.
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology SATHY, Tamilnadu, India
07/2011 - 05/2013
Degree: Master's Degree
Post Graduated with Distinction in Biotechnology. Had opportunities to explore more on Microbial and molecular Biotechnology in Additional to Animal Cell Culturing.
Resume(verified employer only)Gaanappriya Mohan Biotechnology, Scientist, Research Associate,