Browse Candidates by Occupation
Browse Candidates by Job Title
Browse Candidates by Country
Browse Candidates by Degree
Browse Candidates by Career Level
Browse Candidates by Gender
|Degree: ||Master's Degree|
|Career Level: ||Qualified|
|Career Title: ||Advertising and Promotions Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers|
|Target Title: ||Marketing Analyst|
|Skills: ||Data Mining; Microsoft Office; Google Key Words Campaign; Stat Tools; IBM SPSS Statistics Analysis; IBM SPSS Modeler;|
|Goal: ||Senior Marketing Manager
|HighLight: ||Manage new Amazon store daily sales and inventory, which has generate more than $500, 000 profit since January, 2015.
Manage Company online sales and increase the online sales from $230,000 in 2012 to $420,000 in 2013|
|Membership: ||IBM Certified Business Analytics|
|Certification: ||IBM Certified Specialist - SPSS Statistics Level1 v2 (SR9046737)
IBM Certified Associate – SPSS Modeler Data Mining v2 (SR9046737)|
Guan Wang is Marketing Analyst(Management) from Pine Brook,New Jersey United States.
Metro Sport Inc. Stirling, New Jersey United States
Industry: Sports Wholesale and Retail
01/2013 - current
Branch Supervisor and Marketing Analyst
My marketing analyst duty is to manage and analyze company's inventory status and create promotions and products combinations to boost the online sales, analyze sales history in the past years to generate predictive number for the coming years purchase orders. As a branch manager, my job is to keep the inventory for more than 3000 kinds of product accurate, hosting customer service including phone calls and customized vendor and fitting services for more than 300 swim teams and clubs in the Northeast area.
- Collect and analyze data across multiple simultaneous studies to build intelligence predictive models on demographic markets.
- Seek and provide information to help the company determine its market position and potential market opportunities.
- Setup the “Metro Swim Shop Online.” on Amazon, upload and manage 7000+ products onto Amazon.
- Research on social network campaign, design new social network advertising and promotion strategies.
- Monitor and analyze the inventory data, design and publish promotions for both specific products and holiday events.
- Design and organize a new warehouse for more than five hundred kinds of product.
- Maintain and update the inventory status for each single kind of product, keep the online inventory timely and accurate.
- Manage out-bound business sales and customized team services including sports event host and sports team uniforms fitting.
- Design the new routine work schedule and daily processing procedures.
- Drill into each vendor’s new product category and manage the product lists on company’s website.
- Manage new Amazon store daily sales and inventory, which has generate more than $500, 000 profit since January, 2015.
Pace University New York City, New York, United States
09/2010 - 12/2012
Degree: Master's Degree
Major:MBA - Marketing Management
During my education in Pace University, I realized that a complicated marketing research system which includes massive data correlation analysis, predictive modeling and initial data processing is critical for a matured business to acquire success. I hosted several data-analysis-based academic projects during my education including a business survey and analysis project for an Education Apps launching, an Advertising strategy design project for "FAGE" yogurt and a social media strategy analysis for "New Balance Sports" during holiday season.
Resume(verified employer only)Guan Wang's Resume