Browse Employers or  

Home > Visa Sponsor > Sinovision Incorporated - Report

Sinovision Incorporated visa:44 rank:5667
Follow | Edit or Claim
15 E. 40th Street New York, NY 10016Alert: 6 LCs denied or withdrawn!
  1. Report
  2. Contact
  3. Visa
  4. Salary
  5. Occupation
  6. Location
  7. Review
Sinovision Incorporated has filed 32 labor condition applications for H1B visa and 10 labor certifications for green card from fiscal year 2019 to 2021. Sinovision was ranked 5667 among all visa sponsors. Please note that 4 LCA for H1B Visa and 2 LC for green card have been denied or withdrawn during the same period.
Contact(edit) NameJob TitlePhoneEmail
LCA for H1B VisaPhilip ChangPresident212-213- xxxx xxxx
LC for Green CardPHILIP CHANG-21221366 xxxxxxxx @SINOVISION.NET
sign in to view all contacts
H1B VisaSalaryCertifiedCertified-Withdrawn(?) DeniedWithdrawn
2022 Total: 1 search 2022 new filings
Green CardSalaryCertifiedCertified-ExpiredDeniedWithdrawn
2022 Total: 1 search 2022 new filings
Willful Violator:No  (?) H1B Dependent:Yes  (?)
Economic Sector:Other Economic Sector
NAICS Industry:Radio and Television Broadcasting; Cable and Other Subscription Programming

Visa Job Locations:New York,NY(16), Flushing,NY(7), Pasadena,CA(6), Daly City,CA(1), Malden,MA(1),
H1B Visa Jobs:Reporter(19); Film And Video Editor(3); Graphic Designer(2); Search Marketing Strategist(2); Video Reporter(2);
Green Card Jobs:Reporter(4); Video Reporter(1); Tv Reporter(1); Online Specialist(1); Chinese News Reporter(1);

H1B Occupations:Reporters and Correspondents(22); Film and Video Editors(5); Computer Occupations, All Other(2); Graphic Designers(2); Editors(1);
Green Card Occupations:Reporters and Correspondents(4); Reporter(2); TV Reporter(1); Online Specialist(1);

Profiles of forein workers who applied for green card under PERM:
Citizenship:China(22), United States Of America(1)
Class of Admission:H-1B(20), G-4(2), F-1(1)
Education:Master's(14), Bachelor's(9)
College:Central University Of Nationalities (minzu University),China(2), Central University Of Nationalities,China(2), New York Institute Of Technology(2), New York University(2), Iowa State University(1), Indiana University Bloomington(1), Florida International University(1), Emerson College(1), Boston University(1), Nanchang University,China(1)
Major:Journalism(6), Communications(3), Communication Arts(2), Management Information System(Mis)(2), Journalism And Mass Communication(1), International Relations(1), Digital Media(1), Athletic Administration(1), Arts Administration(1), Communication Studies(1

Note: Before Sinovision Incorporated can hire foreign workers permanently or temporarily, it must file labor certifications with the Department of Labor(DOL), demonstrating that it is paying the required wage for the positions in the geographic region where the jobs are located. Above table reports Labor Condition Application(LCA) for H1B visa and Labor Certification(LC) for green card filed by Sinovision Incorporated. The data only indicates the number of applications filed by Sinovision Incorporated. It does not mean that Sinovision Incorporated actually got the visa and hired the workers.

Our LCA data includes LCA submitted for not only new employment, but also continuation or change in previously approved employment, new concurrent employment, change in employer and amended petition. Usually, only LCA for new employment needs H1B Visa quota if it is not cap-exempt.

Sinovision Incorporated has applied for 44 LC and LCA from fiscal year 2019 to 2021. But this does not mean they really hired 44 foreign workers during this period. The visa applications might have been denied. When an employee renews or transfers his H1B visa or change work location under some circumstances, he will also file a new LCA application.

Department of Labor(DOL) typically certifies more than 3 times the number of foreign work requests than the number of H1B visas issued by USCIS. So there is no one to one relationship between the number of workers certified by the DOL and the number of H1B work visas issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Green Card | H1B Visa | Student Visa | Work Visa | Immigration Attorney | About Us | Contact Us | FAQ | Visa Reports

Copyright © 2006 - 2022